IPA is the largest implementer of randomized evaluations in the development field. We have run over 830 studies in 51 countries in partnership with more than 600 researchers around the world. When academic researchers partner with us, they join our extensive network of researchers working to build a world with more evidence and less poverty.
Our experienced staff can:
- Connect researchers with implementing partners (and vice versa)
- Help identify funding opportunities
- Assist with design and feasibility conversations
- Lead field and survey teams to timely and cost effective survey completion
- Lead and/or support communications and meetings with implementing partners
- Link researchers to IPA research quality standards and other resources
- Support proposal narratives and budget creation
- Manage grant and financial reporting
- Promote and disseminate results
Already a researcher with IPA or want to know more? Head over to our For Researchers section.
“If you’re a new researcher wanting to break into the RCT world, how can you get funding? Partner with an established organization with strong quality control like IPA.”
– Joost de Laat, Professor of Economics and Director, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Challenges
In this short video, Larry Aber, Professor of Psychology and Public Policy at NYU, talks about how IPA helps researchers tune into policy and practice debate, and also helps policymakers learn more about research.