“If you’re a new researcher wanting to break into the RCT world, how can you get funding? Partner with an established organization with strong quality control like IPA.”
– Joost de Laat, Professor of Economics and Director, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Challenges
Researchers looking for the highest-quality research support, coupled with local knowledge and policy relationships, partner with IPA. We are looking to engage researchers who want to push the boundaries of innovation and/or bridge research and action at scale.
Our experienced staff can:
- Connect researchers with implementing partners (and vice versa)
- Help identify funding opportunities
- Assist with design and feasibility conversations
- Lead field and survey teams to timely and cost-effective survey completion
- Lead and/or support communications and meetings with implementing partners
- Link researchers to IPA research quality standards and other resources
- Support proposal narratives and budget creation
- Manage grant and financial reporting
- Promote and disseminate results
Who is in IPA’s research network?
View our directory of researchers here.
Does IPA have internal researchers? What do they do and how can they support my research?
Learn more about IPA’s Applied Research & Methods (ARM) Group, a core team of internal researchers at IPA dedicated to evidence generation and research innovation using the data gathered across hundreds of studies conducted by IPA every year.
What types of research projects does IPA partner with researchers on?
Learn more here.
What funding opportunities are available through IPA?
Learn more here.
Interested in partnering with us as a researcher?
Reach out to our Project Development team.