These Stata modules for data collection and analysis were developed at IPA and are available through the Boston College Statistical Software Components (SSC) archive, provided by RePEc
- odkmeta creates a do-file to import ODK data, using the metadata from the survey and choices worksheets of the XLSForm.
- truecrypt mounts or dismounts a TrueCrypt volume from within Stata.
- cfout compares the dataset in memory (the master dataset) to a using dataset. It uses unique ID variables to match observations. cfout optionally saves the list of differences to file.
- readreplace modifies the dataset currently in memory by making replacements that are specified in an external dataset, the replacements file.
- stgit retrieves information about a Git repository.
- dtanotes adds useful metadata as dataset notes.
- orth_out produces summary stats tables and orthogonality tables. orth_out is useful in testing balance of means across variables in multiple groups, particularly the balance of baseline characteristics across multiple treatment arms of an experiment or randomized control trial.