The Education Evidence for Action (EE4A) Conference 2021 will take place on 25th & 26th November, 2021 in Naivasha, Kenya. This biennial event will bring together education stakeholders and policymakers to share education evidence and deliberate on key policy issues and priorities in education. The theme of this year's conference is "Nurturing an Evidence Culture in implementation of Competence Based Curriculum (CBC & CBET) in Post-COVID Era."
The conference will focus on the following sub-themes:
- Implementation of CBC and CBET
- Access, equity and inclusion in education
- Building resilience for quality learning during and through emergencies
- Teaching and Training capacities for recovery and impact
- The changing skills landscape
For more information about this event, please visit the Zizi Afrique Foundation's conference registration webpage here. You may also view the conference programme here and the event concept note here.