Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) is seeking a Temporary Recruitment Coordinator to play a key role in supporting the recruitment of talent globally. As part of a growing team, this position will report directly the Recruitment Manager and support the team in meeting our global strategic talent acquisition, development, and retention goals.
- Support full life-cycle recruitment process including the sourcing of candidates through internal and external networks to build a candidate pipeline, interview qualifications, reference checking and offer stage
- Manage job requisitions by posting openings on various media outlets, including the IPA’s career page and external job boards; research and identify creative additional job boards to find key talent
- Maintain and update data and candidate information in the applicant tracking system and internal systems ensuring that candidate records are complete and that the recruitment process is accurately tracked and in compliance with AAP, EEOC, and other compliance requirements
- Assist in drafting, revising and updating recruitment tools, materials, documents and presentations
- Schedule interviews and provide support to hiring managers in the development of interview questions and collect interview scorecards upon interview completion
- Support new hire and onboarding processes and provide exceptional customer service to incoming team members
- Participate in strategic projects and initiatives in the recruitment and human resources team
- Play a role in supporting HR program implantation across the globe.
- Provide training and build recruitment capacity, as needed
- Associate degree in human resources, business or related discipline with 6 years of direct human resources or recruitment experience or bachelor’s degree in human resources management, business, or related discipline and 1-3 years human resources of recruitment experience.
- Non-profit experience preferred but not required
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems or HRIS
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers and with country office staff.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, high volume work environment
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- A team player who is motivated, creative, and a change agent
- Ability to speak French a plus
To apply click here.
Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) is a research and policy nonprofit that discovers and promotes effective solutions to global poverty problems. IPA brings together researchers and decision-makers to design, rigorously evaluate, and refine these solutions and their applications, ensuring that the evidence created is used to improve the lives of the world’s poor. In recent decades, trillions of dollars have been spent on programs designed to reduce global poverty, but clear evidence on which programs succeed is rare, and when evidence does exist, decision-makers often do not know about it. IPA exists to bring together leading researchers and these decision-makers to ensure that the evidence we create leads to tangible impact on the world. Since its founding in 2002, IPA has worked with over 575 leading academics to conduct over 650 evaluations in 51 countries. This research has informed hundreds of successful programs that now impact millions of individuals worldwide.
Innovations for Poverty Action is an EO Employer-MF/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class. IPA will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 1-203-772-2216. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work to be performed by the specified position. The statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all possible duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet organizational needs as necessary. Please note that IPA will never request any form of payment from an applicant. Applicants are encouraged to confirm the information listed above with IPA prior to releasing any extensive personal information to the organization. Please direct questions to email@example.com.
** Please note that only qualified applicants will be contacted by the hiring manager.