- Explained what the PPI is and how it works
- Introduced the newly-updated PPI for Kenya
- Explained how to use PPI data to drive business decisions
- Shared tips and tools to optimize PPI use
- Discussed custom PPIs that can be created for different contexts/applications.
Speakers at the event included Paul Kemboi Samoei (Senior Manager, Research and Development, Directorate of Statistical Coordination and Methods, Kenya National Bureau of Statistics), Allison Stone (Deputy Country Director, IPA Kenya), Varun Kshirsagar (Technical Director, PPI), and William Blackmon (Research Coordinator, IPA Kenya).
The event was featured in the Daily Nation, Kenya's highest-circulation independent newspaper: