July 09, 2019 - July 12, 2019
On July 9-12, 2019, the International Centre for Evaluation and Development (ICED); the Institute of Statistical, Social, and Economic Research (ISSER); and Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Assets and Market Access (AMA Innovation Lab). in conjunction with the Office of the President, the Ministry of Monitoring and Evaluation; the Campbell Collaboration; the Agricultural Technology Adoption Initiative (ATAI); and IPA organized the 2nd Evidence to Action Conference and Exhibition.
The theme of the conference was "Responsibility and Accountability: Strengthening Evidence Generation, Dissemination, and Use to Improve Policy Reforms and Sustainable Development Agenda." The conference aimed to identify and discuss the accountability and responsibilities of stakeholders in the use of evidence to address developmental needs.
IPA Ghana also presented the following:
- Evidence to Policy: Practical Tools for Co-Creating Research with Governments
- Fundamentals of Evaluating Development Programs: What Key Principles Make a Monitoring and Evaluation System Appropriate and Robust?
- Supporting the Evidence Ecosystem through Capacity Strengthening
- Information, Market Access, and Risk: Addressing Constraints to Agricultural Transformation in Northern Ghana
- Date/Time: Thursday, July 11, 3:45-4:45 pm
- Presenter: Madeleen Husselman (IPA)
More information about the Evidence to Action conference, including the full schedule of events, is available on the conference website.