The theme of the Conference is "Responsibility and Accountability: Strengthening Evidence Generation, Dissemination and Use to Improve Policy Reforms and Sustainable Development Agenda." The Conference aims to identify and discuss the accountability and responsibilities of stakeholders in the use of evidence to address developmental needs.
IPA Ghana will also be presenting the following:
- Evidence to Policy: Practical Tools for Co-Creating Research with Governments
- Fundamentals of Evaluating Development Programs: What Key Principles Make a Monitoring and Evaluation System Appropriate and Robust?
- Supporting the Evidence Ecosystem through Capacity Strengthening
- Information, Market Access, and Risk: Addressing Constraints to Agricultural Transformation in Northern Ghana
- Date/Time: Thursday, July 11, 3:45-4:45 pm
- Presenter: Madeleen Husselman (IPA)