Mexico City, Mexico
October 14, 2019 - October 18, 2019
On October 14-18, IPA and government partners participated in the What Works Global Summit (WWGS), which brought together world leaders in evidence-based decision-making to explore the evidence for designing, implementing, and reviewing effective programs and policies.
IPA participated in the following workshops and panels:
- Evidence to policy in education: Practical tools for co-creating research with governments
- Building research projects at scale with government ownership
- Using data for crime prevention policy: Government-academic partnerships
- Date/Time: October 16, 5:10-6:10 pm
- Presenters: Santiago Tobon, Pablo Vazquez, Edoardo Trimarchi, Isabel Mejía
- Cost collection and analysis to increase the utility of research for policymakers
- Date/Time: October 17, 11 am - 12 pm
- Presenters: Kyle Murphy, Bethany Park, Elizabeth Brown, Alaka Holla
Read more on the summit website here.