Mexico City, Mexico
October 14, 2019 - October 18, 2019
On October 14-18, IPA and government partners will be participating in the What Works Global Summit (WWGS), which will bring together world leaders in evidence-based decision-making to explore the evidence for designing, implementing, and reviewing effective programs and policies.
IPA will be participating in the following workshops and panels:
- Evidence to policy in education: Practical tools for co-creating research with governments
- Using data for crime prevention policy: Government-academic partnerships
- Date/Time: October 16, 11:15 am - 12:15 pm
- Presenters: Santago Tobon, Pablo Vazquez, Nathalie Alvarado, Xavier Vitores
- Building research projects at scale with government ownership
- Cost collection and analysis to increase the utility of research for policymakers
- Date/Time: October 17, 11 am - 12 pm
- Presenters: Kyle Murphy, Bethany Park, Elizabeth Brown, Alaka Holla
Read more on the summit website here.