IPA is the largest implementer of randomized evaluations in the development field. We have run over 600 studies in 51 countries in partnership with more than 400 researchers around the world.
Our experienced staff can:
- Connect researchers with implementing partners (and vice versa)
- Help identify funding opportunities
- Assist with design and feasibility conversations
- Lead field and survey teams to timely and cost effective survey completion
- Lead and/or support communications and meetings with implementing partners
- Link researchers to IPA research quality standards and other resources
- Support proposal narratives and budget creation
- Manage grant and financial reporting
- Promote and disseminate results
“If you’re a new researcher wanting to break into the RCT world, how can you get funding? Partner with an established organization with strong quality control like IPA.”
– Joost de Laat, former Program Manager, Strategic Impact Evaluation Fund (SIEF) at The World Bank
Already a researcher with IPA or want to know more? Head over to our For Researchers section.